New Delhi: A new drop test uploaded on EverythingApplePro Youtube channel explains how durable are your iPhone 7 Plus and its arch rival Samsung Galaxy S8+.
In the test, both the phones were dropped from a height of 10 feet and 25 feet. while iPhone 7 plus survived with minor scrathes, Samsung Galaxy S8+ observed spiderweb shatter patterns.
It is to be mentioned that iPhone 7 plus has metallic body while Galaxy S8+ boasts glass back.
The other major specifications of Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are as follows:
– Both the smartphones possess Super AMOLED capacitive touch screens.
– The screen and back panels of both the phones are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
– The phones run on Android 7.0 Nougat.
– The phones have a brand new Always-on display facility.
– The phones are power with Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835.
– Both the variants come with 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory.
– Users can use external memory cards up to 256GB.
– The phones support dual Nano-SIM.
– Both the smartphones have 12 megapixel rear camera, while 8 MP front facing camera.