Bengaluru: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus were launched on Wednesday to regain ground in the high-end big phone market which was majorly occupied by its rival company Apple with the launch of its seven series.
The amazingly mesmerising phones have been launched in two different sizes – S8 5.8 inch and S8 Plus 6.2 inches.
The other difference between the two smartphones is the size of their non-removable battery – S8 3000 mAh and S8 Plus 3500 mAh.
The other major specifications of Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are as follows:
– Both the smartphones possess Super AMOLED capacitive touch screens.
– The screen and back panels of both the phones are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
– The phones run on Android 7.0 Nougat.
– The phones have a brand new Always-on display facility.
– The phones are power with Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835.
– Both the variants come with 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory.
– Users can use external memory cards up to 256GB.
– The phones support dual Nano-SIM.
– Both the smartphones have 12 megapixel rear camera, while 8 MP front facing camera.
The phones are expected to come in the markets by April 21, 2017.